- Here’s How to Get Your Hands on Medicare’s $234M Stash of Cash
- Sebastian Stan Set To Play Young Donald Trump
- Rock Your Favourite Aussie Band Tee for Ausmusic T-Shirt Day
- Who’s on Top? Revealing the Biggest Music Megastars of 2023!
- The ’90s are Back: TLC Announces Australian Tour with En Vogue and Busta Rhymes
- New Look PlayStation 5 Console is Out For Christmas
- Secret Santa Surprises Local Kmart by Paying All Laybys
- Self-Changing ‘Transformers’ Are More than Meets the Eye
- How Climate Change Could Usher in a Vampire Bat Invasion!
- Man killed in truck rollover, Clairview
Defibrillator on Site
4MK has a defibrillator for the general public to use in the event of sudden cardiac arrest.
*We are located at 37 Sydney Street, Mackay and are open Monday to Friday.*
The Heart180 Automated External Defibrillator (AED) is designed to be used by anyone, with clear step-by-step voice instructions that can guide members of the public through the process.
Heart disease is a leading cause of death in Australia, with those who suffer a sudden cardiac arrest having a 6 per cent chance of survival in Australia. However early defibrillation can increase survival to 70 per cent.
The Defib is part of our ongoing commitment to providing a safer work environment and continuing to drive its commitment to be Leaders in Local and support our local community.
Click here to view more information about the Heart 180 defibrillator.